Similar Products Featured
Original Miller FO 103-S Fiber Optic Stripper
Features• For stripping 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron optical fiber
• Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal
• NEW pivot pin, spring and precision handles enhances tool functionality and durability
• Factory set, requires no adjustment
• Prevents scratching or nicking of optical fiber
• All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground assuring precise buffer removal
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Length: 5.375 in (136.53 mm)
• Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
Applications• The same quality FO 103-S construction is available in a variety of stripping fiber diameters
• Currently available models shown below
• If your application is not listed here, please Contact Customer Service
Note: Stripping is the act of removing the protective polymer coating around optical fiber in preparation for fusion splicing, so a good quality fiber stripper will safely and efficiently remove the outside jacket from an optical fiber cable, and can help you speed up the process of performing fiber network maintenance work and avoid excessive network downtime. We Fiber-Mart.com supplies various of high quality fiber optic stripper for customer to choice, if you need this Original Miller Model FO 103-S Fiber Optic Stripper in a large quantity, welcome to contact us for we will provide you a special discount.