SC/UPC Singlemode Pre-polished Ferrule Fiber Fast/Quick Connector
Pre-polished Fiber Fast Connector
The SC/UPC fast connector are factory pre-polished, field-installable connectors that completely eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
The Field Assembly Connector series are already a popular solution for optical wiring inside buildings and floors for LAN & CCTV applications and with the expansion of FTTH, is already proving itself to be the connector of choice by incumbents, municipalities, utilities & alternative carriers. Our Field Assembly Optical Connector series are now available in SC, LC, or FC variants, catering for 250um to 900um, and 2.0mm, 3.0mm diameter single mode and multimode fiber types, including Multi-mode 62.5/125um and Multi-mode 50/125um. The single-mode versions are available with SPC or APC ferrules.
Note:1.Assembly connector fast/quick connector requires only normal fiber preparation tools: a fiber stripping tool, wipes and a fiber cleaver.
2.Since FC type is special, please contact Fibermart for more details.
Key Features & Applications
• No epoxy and polishing required
• Quick and easy fiber termination
• Precision mechanical alignment insures low insertion loss
• Superior optical performance
• Streamlined component design, convenient operation
• Pre-installed, on-site assembly without end face grinding and consideration
• Uses proven, molded v-groove technologies
• Allow optical continuity to be verified by use of visual fault locator (VFL)
• Fiber optic communication system and telecommunication networks
• Fiber optic data transmission
• Optical access network
• Fibre to the Subscriber (FTTx) applications
• Optical cable interconnection
• Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
• Repair and replacement requirements
• Fiber optic equipment
Always make sure the fast connectors and optic fiber are clean and clear of any debris.
Add your Tags