What is Pre-terminated MPO MTP Cables?
The MPO fiber patch cord adopts MPO (Multi-fiberPushOn) connector. The precise connection of the patch cord is realized through two guide holes and guide pins with a diameter of 0.7mm on the left and right of the end face of the ferrule. At present, the most widely used is the 12-pin MPO connector. 12-core to 24-core MPO fiber optic patch cords, with good performance and low loss, are widely used in FTTX, wide area networks (WANs), local area networks (LANs), telecom networks, 40/100/200G network solutions and other wiring environments which are best solutions to realize high density and high bandwidth network.
The Pre-Terminated MTP/MPO Technology is with polarity Classification. The three polarity methods ensure accurate bidirectional configuration - Type A, Type B, Type C. Each end of the MTP/MPO trunk fiber patch cord is equipped with an MTP/MPO connector.
Pre-terminated MPO/MTP Trunk Cables and Breakout Fiber Patch Cord
MPO/MTP trunk fiber patch cord are connected with MPO/MTP connectors at the both ends. And MPO/MTP breakout fiber jumpers are one side connected MPO/MTP connector and the other side with LC/SC connector.
MPO/MTP cables are designed for high-density Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications which are with pre-terminated, high-performance features. The pre-terminated MPO/MTP patch cables can realize high-speed, high-density, wide-bandwidth transmission to meet the needs of future network development. UnitekFiber provides a variety of conventional or customized pre-terminated MPO/MTP patch cables, including MPO/MTP trunk cables and MPO/MTP breakout fiber patch cords. Our pre-terminated MPO/MTP fiber patch cables are available in single-mode, multi-mode and 10G OM3/OM4. 10G OM3/OM4 MPO/MTP fiber patch cables are widely used in today's data center application.
The Applications of SFP Optical Transceivers
Today's data centers are no longer just one or a few computer rooms, but a group of data center clusters. In order to realize the normal operation of various Internet services and application markets, data centers are required to operate in coordination. The real-time mass exchange of information between data centers has created the demand for data center interconnection networks, and optical fiber communication has become a necessary means to achieve interconnection.
Different from the traditional telecommunication access network transmission equipment, the data center interconnection requires higher speed, lower power consumption, and smaller size of the switching equipment in order to realize larger and denser transmission of information. The SFP optical transceiver is a core factor that determines whether these performances can be achieved. The information network mainly uses optical fiber as the transmission medium, but the current calculation and analysis must be based on electrical signals, and the SFP optical transceiver is the core device for realizing photoelectric conversion.
The Three Applications of SFP Optical Transceivers
(1) From the data center to the user, it is generated by end-user behaviors such as accessing the cloud to browse web pages, send and receive emails, and stream video;
(2) Data center interconnection, mainly used for data replication, software and system upgrade;
(3) Inside the data center, it is mainly used for information storage, generation and mining.
What is CWDM SFP optical Transceiver?
The CWDM SFP optical transceiver adopts CWDM technology, which can combine optical signals of different wavelengths through an external wavelength division multiplexer, and transmit them through a single fiber, thereby saving fiber resources. At the same time, the receiving end needs to use a wavelength demultiplexer to decompose the complex optical signal.
CWDM transceiver modules are usually used in CWDM systems. In a WDM system, the CWDM SFP module is inserted into the switch, and the CWDM SFP module and the CWDM demultiplexer or OADM optical add-drop multiplexer are connected to work with fiber optic jumpers.
The SPF optical Transceiver Module Application in 5G Network
The 5G era is coming, bringing unlimited business opportunities to the field of optical communication. SFP modules based on 5G base stations have become a research hotspot in the past two years. The 5G network is generally divided into metro access layer, metro aggregation layer, metro core layer/provincial trunk line, and realizes the fronthaul and mid-backhaul functions of 5G services. The devices at each layer mainly rely on SFP modules to achieve interconnection.
The typical requirements for optical modules in 5G fronthaul application scenarios are as follows:
(1) Meet the industrial temperature range and high reliability requirements: Considering the full outdoor application environment of AAU, the fronthaul optical module must meet the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, as well as dustproof requirements.
(2) Low cost: The total demand for 5G SFP modules is expected to exceed 4G. In particular, there may be tens of millions of demand for front-haul optical modules. Low cost is one of the main demands of the industry for SFP optical modules. In 5G, the backhaul covers the access layer, aggregation layer and core layer of the metro area. The required SFP optical modules are not much different from those used in the existing transmission network and data center. The access layer will mainly use 25Gb/s, 50Gb/s s, 100Gb/s and other gray light or color light modules, the convergence layer and above will mostly use 100Gb/s, 200Gb/s, 400Gb/s and other rates of DWDM color light modules.
News for Monday 26 September, 2022