FM-04U tool kit is mainly used for construction, inspection and maintenance of fiber optic cable (aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable, etc) in Telecommunications, Power, Defense and IT infrastructure. It provides in service stripping and solves the difficulty of stripping loose tube. The equipment could be still in operation after the jacket and loose tube is stripped. By placing with main standby fiber, it will avoid service interruption or shorten the interruption span.
According to its characteristics of maintenance and construction of fiber optic cable, emergency repair on fiber optic cable is under the following three conditions:
1. Restore and replace fiber optic cable
2. Restore the broken fiber
3. Split fiber optic cable
In the premise of no communication interruption, it improves maintenance quality of fiber optic cable and minimizes economic loss to the maximum.
The suitcase is made of once forming high strength plastic, strong, shock-proof and of long use life.
1. Fiber optic stripper CFM-2
2. KEVLAR Scissor KC-1
3. Fiber Jacket Stripper HW-108
4. Pocket Visual Fault Locator (Optional)
5. High Precision Fiber Cleaver (Optional)
6. Universal fiber Cable Slitter (3.2-35mm)
7. Longitudinal Cable Sheath Slitter KMS-K
8. Ideal 45-162 Buffer tube stripper
9. 6-IN-1 Mini Pen-style Scredriver
10. 4-IN-1 Magnetic Quick Change Scredriver
11. 6'' Needle Node Pliers 135mm
12. 6'' Side Cut Pliers 130mm
13. Round Cable Cutter (HW-19c)
14. 7Pcs Folding type hex key set (inch)
15. 6" Adjustable wrench
16. 250ml Bottle of Alcohol with Lock
17. Pre-Moistened Alcohol Wipes 10PCS
18. Blow Brush (MS-15C)
19. Utility knife
20. 3.5M Tape Measure
21. Precision tweezer
22. Black Marker
23. Carrying Tool Case (430×330×135mm)
Note: The contents in the kits maybe changed a little without notice as time goes on, welcome to contact us before making the order.
For the Fiber Optic Tool Kits, Fiber-Mart provides various types of them which are very important in the fiber optic installation and maintenance works. The tools used in the kits are thoughtfully assembled and are stored in high-quality cases, keeping them safe, neat and in proper working order. There are fiber optic splicing tools, fiber optic testing tools, fiber optic polishing tools and fiber optic cleaning tools in these tool kits. If you need or have some questions of this Fiber Optic Construction Tool Kit FM-04U, welcome to contact us for more details.