Fibermart Polarization Maintaining (PM) Fiber Fusion Splicer S12PM
Fibermart S-12 Polarization Maintaining (PM) fiber fusion splicer is with the latest accurate fiber alignment technology, it has very stable performance and low fusion loss, it is specially designed for Panda ,bow-tie and elliptical fibers.
* Core to core alignment, low splicing loss
* Endview and Profile observation and alignment
* Arc automatic calibration and splicing
* PM fiber 0, 45 and 90 degree alignment
* Applicable to variety fibers splicing, such as Panda ,bow-tie and elliptical fiber
Why Choose us
1. Reliable product quality
1) Factory with ISO9001:2015 quality management system.
2) Strict quality control process from materials to finished products and package.
3) Vibration testing for every fusion splicer (3 hours).
4) Splicing loss testing by OTDR for every fusion splicer (50 times).
5) Low/high temperature (-20~+50 C) testing for every fusion splicer (both 3 hours).
2. Satisfying after-sales service
1) Lifelong technical support. Any problem during using, we will offer guidance to solve the problem.
2) Quick feedback. Usually customers can get our reply within 1 hour, latest will be not over 10 hours.
3) 24 months warranty period. Within warranty period, all repair and replacement are for free.
4) Reasonable cost for repair & replacement. According to our experience, most problems could be solved by machine menu operation via our remote guidance, do not need repairing or replacement.
3. Industry technology leader
1) More than 20 years experience in the field. Keep developing & upgrading new technology.
2) The latest fiber core to core alignment technology, high level industrial standard design.
3) Different kinds fusion splicers cover all fiber splicing applications.
4. Strong production capacity
1) More than 10,000 units machines are produced every year.
2) Supply fusion splicers to more than 50 countries and zones in the world.
3) OEM/ODM is available.
Fibermart are sincerely looking forward to building a business relationship with you!